Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011


Bits and pieces of me lie scattered on the ground,
A part of me undiscovered, a part of me not found,
Reminders of who I am and memories of who I was,
The crusader of a lost cause,
A part of me still remains unfinished,
A part of me diminished,
Like a plain piece of parchment paper, thirsty for a drop of ink,
Like a philosopher looking for the missing link,
I have yet to discover my true identity,
Hidden beneath many masks,
I have yet to gain certainty,
Of my real tasks,
In my world there are no limits,
No barriers, no edges,
For one who is governed by limits,
Is incapable of urges,
Urges to achieve and urges to survive,
Incapable of life, unable to revive,
The free wandering self he was once,
The all conquering king he was once.

1 comment:

  1. too good sam!
    have been struggling with the same thoughts since a long time, but have never been able to compose so well!!

    proud !

    ReplyDelete